Data Engineer Southwest
Accenture, TX - Houston, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in designing, implementing large scale data pipelines for data curation and analysis, operating in production environments using Spark, pySpark, SparkSQL, with Java, Scala or Python on premise or on Cloud (AWS, Google or Azure)
- Minimum 1 year of designing and building performant data tiers (or refactoring existing ones), that supports scaled AI and Analytics, using different Cloud native data stores on AWS (Kinesis, S3. GLUE, DynamoDB etc.) or Azure (HDInsights, AzureData Factory) or GCP (DataProc, PubSub, BigQuery) as well as using NoSQL and Graph Stores.
- Minimum 1 year of designing and building streaming data ingestion, analysis and processing pipelines using Kafka, Kafka Streams, Spark Streaming and similar cloud native technologies
- Minimum 1-year performance engineering, profiling, debugging very large big data and ML production solutions on Spark and native Cloud technologies
Bonus points if:
- Minimum 6 months of experience in implementation with Databricks.
- Minimum 1 year of designing and building secured and governed Big Data ETL pipelines, using Talend or Informatica technologies; for data curation and analysis of large le production deployed solutions.
- Experience implementing smart data preparation tools such as Palate, Trifacta, Tamr for enhancing analytics solutions.
- Minimum 1 year of building Business Data Catalogs or Data Marketplaces for powering business analytics using technologies such as Alation, Collibra, Informatica or custom solutions
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Front End Engineer