Interactive Delivery Lead-Sr.Manager
Accenture, Multiple Locations, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading the successful delivery of web content management projects
- Minimum 3 years of experience delivering projects which have integrated a number of the functional capabilities listed below:
- Web Content Management
- Digital Asset Management
- Video Content Management
- Identity & Access Management
- Banner & Video Advertising
- Social Media
- Search / SEO
- Web Analytics
- Customer Segmentation and Targeting
- Multi-device support (smart-phone, tablet, desktop, console, set-top box)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-10 years of experience with both Waterfall and Agile SDLC, implementing large, complex web sites and/or web applications.
- Hands on experience with WCM and analytics applications, conceptualizing, designing, building and deploying solutions; extensive experience with Adobe AEM/Digital Marketing Suite a plus
- Knowledge of best practices in all areas of web content management systems including content governance, authoring and publishing workflow, customization, taxonomy management, and administration of groups, access control lists and permissions
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate solution scope, timeline, and benefits with client stakeholders
- Ability to communicate tough messages in a professional manner to clients
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs as well as other documentation like requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Experience with localization
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all relevant parties especially at the senior management level
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.