Senior Java/Full-Stack Developer-Location Negotiable
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience developing software applications
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with Java programing language
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with Relational Databases
- Minimum of 6 years of experience developing REST APIs
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with Spring Framework
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with Docker containers
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with AWS cloud environments
- Experience with graph databases is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Eagerness and willingness to use and work on new technologies
- Strong verbal communication and willingness to work on a team or independently
- Scripting languages such as Groovy, Ruby, Python
- Experience writing unit tests
- Experience with search technologies such as Elasticsearch
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent work experience
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.