Workday PRISM Assoc Mgr
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Existing and up to date Workday HCM or Financials and Advanced Reporting certification
- 2 years of experience on data analysis role, reporting and analytics role in Workday or similar ERPs.
- Ability to read and write SQL queries.
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies is a big plus, such as Hadoop ecosystems, i.e. HDFS, MapReduce, Hive and Spark.
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to collect, organize and analyze reporting requirements and visualize the requirements using Workday Prism Analytics platform or similar analytics platform is required.
- Existing and up to date Workday Composite Reporting certification and Workday Prism Analytics Certification is a plus.
- 2+ years of consulting experience, most recently in a Consultant or similar level role
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%
- Desire to broaden your expertise by obtaining Workday certifications and/or gaining deep expertise in additional functional areasAbility to create and sustain a relationship with clients, inspiring confidence in themselves and the delivery team while driving to reference-ability
- Thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment
- Think analytically and can effectively apply logic to solve problems
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements
- Strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or Mathematics.
** Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture. Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Changing lives through the power of language and literacy education!