Advanced Technology Specialist
Accenture, PA - Philadelphia, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Science degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related Information Technology discipline or related experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in professional IT support role
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in building and maintaining a desktop environment including the Windows operating system and client applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to drive/display ownership/proactive behavior
- Strong foundation of programming skills with MS Access and VBA to support the day-to-day operation and maintenance of automated tasks in a Windows environment.
- Ability to interface with users in a professional manner and to insure a prompt response to all user inquiries and requests with special attention to equipment or software failure.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple IT requests at the same time.
- Ability to aggressively and effectively manage a project from concept to completion within both time and cost budgets.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Today, our mission is simple: Empower independent business owners to dream big.
Jobs You May Like
Full Stack Engineer
Enjoy, Palo Alto, CA