Federal - Salesforce Senior Developer
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- At least 6 years of experience with Salesforce.com, or Sales Cloud or Service Cloud implementation experience
- At least 3 year of experience in custom development using APEX AND Visualforce / Lightning
- At least 3 technical Salesforce.com Certifications
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs
- Agile delivery experience, Scrum and/or Kanban
- Using Source code or deployment/migration tools such as:
- Source code (e.g. Git, GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket)
- Deployment / migration (e.g. changesets, scratch orgs, ANT scripting, Jenkins)
- You have experience working on large teams and complex projects, leading developers, and defining / promoting development standards and practices (e.g. code reviews, pair programming, clean code)
- You have experience with Data Migration
- You have experience with architecture OR design activities (common integration patterns and integrating to MuleSoft, using coding frameworks)
- Must be a US Citizen
Bonus points if:
- Additional Salesforce.com Certifications
- You have worked with large professional services organizations before
- Experience / specializations in Communities, Lightning Web Components, Einstein, CTI, FSL, SalesforceDX, Mobile
Bonus points if:
- You have experience with database software, PaaS
- You have a strong technical background in Salesforce.com
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Jobs You May Like
Bulk Handling Systems
Product Design Engineer
Bulk Handling Systems, Bulk Handling Systems