Federal - SecDevOps Engineer - Senior
Accenture, VA - Chantilly, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Senior Skill Level
- 5+ years of experience in engineering lifecycle software solutions
- Experience maintaining and enhancing infrastructure as code with technologies including but not limited to cloud formation, terraform, puppet, codedeploy
- 5+ years experience in Python, R, Ruby, and other scripting languages
- Experience developing and maintaining complex systems that involved integrating COTS, GOTS, and Open Source components
- 3+ years experience maintaining Sponsor’s enterprise operation systems.
- Experience using knowledge management and code repositories including but not limited to Github, Gitlab, Jira, and Confluence
- Three or more years’ experience in maintaining infrastructure in a cloud environment support of data science activities, including but not limited to Anaconda, Databricks, Tableau
- Ability to write or refactor software code to facilitate deploying applications to standalone compute resources, and the Sponsor’s commercial cloud environment.
- Familiarity with the Sponsor’s security accreditation process.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
A monthly box of dog goodies
Jobs You May Like
Cloud Technology Partners
Business Analyst - (Modeling / ROI) Work Remote
Cloud Technology Partners, Live Anywhere