Application Security Manager
Accenture, Multiple Locations, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in development and SDLC
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in Application Security
- Minimum of 1 years of experience managing medium to large sized teams and projects
- Understands the SDLC, with experience on the tools used on the development and CI/CD pipelines
- Desired knowledge in different computer languages, including Java and .Net
- Technical knowledge of application security tools used for testing and mitigation (SAST, DAST, RASP, WAF)
- Understands the development process to validate and remediate findings from automatic scanners, penetration tests and bug bounty programs
- Proficiency in identifying application threats, vulnerabilities, and risks, and advise development teams how to protect against them
- Good communication skills and able to work with onshore and off-shore teams
- Experience working for the Big 5 consulting firms is highly desired
- Industry recognized certification in security (e.g., CISSP, CSSLP, CASE, CEH, etc.)
- In possession of, or able to qualify for, Canadian security clearance
- PMP preferred
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in leading teams and contributing to a team-oriented work environment
- Proven ability to think creatively and analytically to create solutions that solve problems and achieve target objectives
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong, collaborative and long-lasting relationships at all levels within Accenture and our clients
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- A Bachelor of Science in a technical concentration (Math, Engineering, Computer Science) is preferred, but non-technical degrees are acceptable with sufficient practical experience in Computer Science
- Ability to travel up to 100%
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos