Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here is what you need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience designing medium-to-large data environments and associated services in collaboration with application and infrastructure architects
- Experience fusing, mining and preparing data sets using SQL, Oracle, or Elastic technologies
- Proven background to evaluate and recommend approaches for integrating machine learning (ML) capabilities for data preparation and automation of other data services (e.g., data quality measures, utilization, mapping, etc.)
- Must be a US Citizen; no dual citizens
Bonus points if:
- Master's or PhD
- Familiarity with hybrid cloud infrastructures and modern application development practices
- Experience with Python, Java, or other relevant scripting languages
- Experience creating visualizations to help users understand available data
- Passion for creating high quality deliverables for a variety for stakeholders
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Impact everything around you.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer III
TCGplayer, Syracuse, NY