Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here is what you need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of financial and operational due diligence; with ability to (i) quickly evaluate the key questions, risks or upside to an investment opportunity, and (ii) prioritize and execute due diligence to flesh out these issues
- Experience executing financial analysis. Diving quickly into a business plan or financial model, identify and judge key drivers or vulnerabilities.
- Experience consulting or experience in a similar field requiring client collaboration, presentation, and delivery
- Experience combining data sets, extracting key variables, and creating new variables to enhance modeling
- Experience performing basic ETL functions and understanding of data quality steps/measures
- US Citizenship required
Bonus points if:
- Advanced degree in finance, strategy, or an MBA
- Experience working with Investment Banks, PE/VC and other business investment organization
- Understanding of Professional Services or Investment Banking
- Digital product fluency and technical dexterity. Able to quickly assess strengths and areas of improvement and execute technical analysis on new technologies.
- Experience creating and presenting executive level briefings
- Experience preparing business development and account plans
- Experience managing due diligence pipelines
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one