Federal - Data Scientist - Senior or Expert
Accenture, VA - Chantilly, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Experience with Python and/or R Programming Language
- Experience with SQL or similar database language
- Experience with analytics, statistical modeling, optimization, machine learning, and/or artificial intelligence
- Experience in consulting or similar field requiring client collaboration, presentation, and delivery
- Experience extracting, aggregating, and structuring data along different dimensions
- Experience managing technical teams
- You have experience with visualization (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, MicroStrategy, d3.js)
- You have experience with machine learning frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, Scikit-Learn, Spark)
- You have experience with RDBMS (MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- You have experience with Agile Methodology
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
Jobs You May Like
First Look Media
Senior Analyst, Research & Analytics
First Look Media, New York, NY