Big Data Manager
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Minimum 5 years of designing, building and operationalizing large scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of Azure / AWS / GCP data and analytics services in combination with custom solutions - Spark, Azure Data Lake, HDInsights, SQL DW, DocumentDB, Search, Elastic Pool etc.
- Hands-on Azure / AWS / GCP experience with a minimum of 1 solutions designed and implemented at production scale.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or 5+ years of technical architecture and build experience with large scale solutions.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in architecting large-scale data solutions, performing architectural assessments, crafting architectural options and analysis, finalizing preferred solution alternative working with IT and Business stakeholders.
- 5 years of hands-on experience designing and implementing data ingestion solutions on Azure / AWS / GCP using custom approaches.
- 5 years of hands-on experience architecting and designing data lakes on Azure / AWS / GCP cloud serving analytics and BI application integrations.
- 5 years of experience in designing and optimizing data models on Azure / AWS / GCP
- 5 years of experience integrating AZURE security services with Azure / AWS / GCP data services for building secure data solutions.
- Minimum 5 years experience introducing and operationalizing self-service data preparation tools (e.g. Trifacta, Paxata) on AZURE.
- Minimum 5 years of architecting and operating large production Hadoop/NoSQL clusters on premise or using Cloud services.
- Minimum 5 years architecting and implementing metadata management on Azure / AWS / GCP.
- Architecting and implementing data governance and security for data platforms on Azure / AWS / GCP.
- Designing operations architecture and conducting performance engineering for large scale data lakes a production environment.
- Craft and lead client design workshops and provide tradeoffs and recommendationstowards building a solutions.
- Author blog entries and whitepapers on AZURE data solutions, architecture and strategic topics.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
The best bed for better sleep