Federal - ServiceNow Senior Business Analyst
Accenture, TX - San Antonio, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- 1+ year of professional experience supporting the configuration and development of ServiceNow
- 2+ year of Business Analysis experience
- US Citizenship required
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Supervisory experience working with a diverse internal and client teams
- Client presentation development; executive presence
- Ability to produce documentation utilizing the MS Office Suite
- Understanding of Change Management, Configuration Management, and Release Management as it relates to ITIL
- Experience managing relationships, operating procedures and service level agreements with clients and coworkers
- Customer Relationship Management experience
- Experience in test plan creation and execution, including automated test scripts
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design
- Experience designing and implementing IT and Non-IT related process workflows, procedures and technical standards
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.