Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Accenture, NJ - Florham Park, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Of the required experience, 4 years of experience must be in each of the following:
- Architecting, customizing, implementing, and supporting enterprise testing;
- Automation and DevOps tools, including HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Unified Functional Testing (UFT), Eclipse, ClearCase, and Toad;
- Requirement gathering, requirement analysis, functional specification, and business requirement documentation; and
- Clinical data management in life sciences research and development industry.
Of the required experience, 3 years of experience must be in each of the following:
- Software development life cycle in pharmaceutical industry; and
- Software development in Oracle Web Application Server, Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF), Service-oriented architecture (SOA), Java Database Connectivity (JDBC), and Hibernate.
Of the required experience, 2 years of experience must be in utilizing Data Management Workbench (DMW) and Thesaurus Management System (TMS).
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Minimalist makeup and skincare