Business & Integration Architecture Manager
Accenture, NC - Raleigh, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT industry.
Must have 5 years of experience in each of the following:
- Performing business system analysis, including requirement analysis, creating specifications, stakeholder management, converting business and user requirements into functional specifications, testing, and product implementation; and
- Automation testing.
Must have 4 years of experience in delivering requirements for structured IT application development lifecycles and methodologies, including leading Agile and scrum teams.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Delivering projects, including creation of automation solutions and testing mobile applications;
- Automating and testing mobile application in iOS and Android operating systems;
- Developing Appium based automation frameworks integrating to cloud based real mobile device hosting solutions;
- Utilizing Perfecto mobile automation tool;
- Utilizing JIRA;
- Utilizing Atlassian suite, including CI/CD tools; and
- Working with mobile apps and strategies.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
The best bed for better sleep