Strategic Cyber Intelligence Specialist
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the strategic, geopolitical, or cyber threat analysis, or in a related area
- Minimum of 5 years of experience and strong understanding of cyber security issues facing financial institutions and their critical third parties
- Minimum of 5 years of experience and understanding of key actors, groups, and environments contributing to cyber threat and risk; and of the roles of government and industry in responding to cyber threat issues
- Minimum of 5 years of experience conducting cyber threat analysis and/or risk assessment roles within the commercial sector
- Minimum of 5 years of experience/ability to apply knowledge of key industry operational cycles, cyber threat events, and their impacts to key industries to inform Accenture Security clientele of risk outlooks through timely and effective reporting
- Minimum of 5 years of experience briefing and engaging with senior executives as well as technical audiences
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimum of 4 years of experience developing intelligence collection requirements and tracking collection effectiveness
- Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
- Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- Bachelor's degree in International Relations, Economics, Finance, Political Science, Journalism, or related field; or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience engaging with industry working groups and/or ISACs on matters pertaining to cyber threats and intelligence sharing
- Familiarity with MITRE ATT&CK, CBEST, and TIBER frameworks
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Strong analytic skills and attention to detail
- Ability to grasp complex problems and explain them simplistically
- Interest and focus on customer service and quality
- Flexibility to complete fast-suspense assignments
- Experience in handling sensitive data with discretion
- Strong understanding of cyber threats to emerging technologies
- Knowledge of insider threat, fraud and/or brand protection
- Familiarity with computer network protocols, computer incident response procedures, system and network forensic analysis, scripting, data mining, statistical analysis, data analytics, and personal interview techniques for information gathering
- Operational planning and project management experience
- Familiarity with cyber threat modeling approaches and practices
- Proficiency with data aggregation and visualization tools
- Familiarity with a variety of analytic concepts, practices, and procedures
Industry certifications and memberships – CISSP, CISM, CRTIA/CTIM etc.
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Impact everything around you.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer - Fullstack
Khan Academy, Mountain View, CA / Remote friendly (US + Canada)