Federal - Sr. Java Developer
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Minimum 7 years of Java experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with modern agile development skills
- Experience using Java development tools (e.g. Eclipse, JUnit, Git)
- Experience with relational or other database platforms, SQL or other query languages
- Experience with API management and usage (REST)
- Experience with Java-based MVC frameworks (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Jersey etc.)
- Experience with automated quality assurance
- US Citizenship required; dual citizens not eligible.
Bonus points if:
- You have experience with Spring Framework (annotation based)
- You have experience with Hibernate
- You have experience with Linux
- You have experience with Jenkins
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.