AWS Senior Software Engineer -Location Negotiable - REMOTE
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Minimum 3 years of experience building AWS cloud native services using any or all of the following EC2, S3, ECS, SQS, API Gateway, Lambda, etc.
- Minimum 1 year experience with CICD pipelines (i.e. Jenkins) with building and/or configuring pipelines for build and deployment of software.
- Minimum 3 years coding knowledge and experience with C#, .NET and/or Java and object-oriented methodologies
- Minimum of 2 years experience of writing scripts in Python, PowerShell or Bash
- Minimum 1 year of coding knowledge of SQL
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical knowledge
- CICV, CICD, Automation (Terraform a plus)
- Ability to quickly learn and develop expertise in existing highly complex applications and architectures
- Experience with high volume distributed application development in cloud environment
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills, particularly in both production and non-production environments.
- Experience using Agile methodologies, TDD, Code review, clear and concise documentation
- Experience with frameworks such as Terraform, Ansible and Chef.
- Practical experience with Linux/Unix
- Strong analytic, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to perform at a high level within a technical team
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange