· Minimum of 2 years experience on the Salesforce Lightning Platform including Process Builder, Workflows, Lightning App Builder, etc.
· Minimum of 2 years experience with Salesforce Development including Lightning Components, APEX, SOQL, and SOSL
· Minimum of 1 year experience with Agile – user stories, features, story points, etc.
· Minimum of 1 year of experience with Technical Architecture for Salesforce.com
· Minimum of 1 year of experience with development tools including APEX Dataloader or Workbench
· Actively holding the Salesforce Administrator Certification
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
· 6+ months experience with Pre-Sales including scoping projects & SOW
· Basic understanding of Health Cloud
· Basic understanding of Government Cloud
· Experience with VisualStudio or some other IDE
· Working towards or actively holding the Salesforce Platform App Builder, Salesforce Platform Developer I or Salesforce Platform Developer II Certifications
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you
watch classes taught by their top employees.