Senior Microservices Developer
Accenture, Multiple Locations, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- 5-7 years of hands on experience designing and developing microservices using either Java/Spring Boot or node.js
- 5-7 years of experience with system integration
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with API concepts and technologies such as REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, YAML, GraphQL, and Swagger
- Experience developing within agile methodology using CI/CD pipeline
- Experienced in 3-tier, n-tier, cloud computing, microservices architectures and SOA.
- Good knowledge of integration architectures
- Experience supporting and/or implementing complex integration projects
- Excellent client management skills
- Experience with Data modeling would be an asset
- Experience deploying systems into a production Cloud Native Environment
- Experience in web-scale applications
- Certification as an AWS Solution Architect (Associate or Pro), Microsoft MCSA or MCSE for Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Google Professional Cloud Architect or other similar certification
- Proven success Leading/Managing team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity
At Accenture, inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and embedded in our core values. We are committed to creating a workforce where our people can feel comfortable, be themselves and contribute. Like Canada itself, Accenture employees represent a tremendous variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs, backgrounds and languages. We offer an inclusive environment regardless of personal characteristics such as ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or disability.
Requesting an Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Job candidates are not required to disclose any offence for which a pardon has been granted.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Software that predicts technology trends.