Oracle Cloud EPM Senior Analyst
Accenture, GA - Atlanta, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant finance and consulting experience, preferably in a professional services firm.
Minimum of 1 year of experience in the following:
- Designing finance, accounting, consolidations and reporting solutions
- Solid understanding of the Finance function specifically Controllership, including operating models and supporting organization structures, and process best practices
- Significant engagement management as well as business, practice, and people development
- Minimum of 1 year of working knowledge and expertise in consolidations, reporting, analytics including any of the following technologies: Oracle/Hyperion, OneStream, SAP BPC, Workiva, etc.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience implementing Oracle Cloud Financial Close & Consolidations (FCC), Oracle Cloud Account Reconciliation (ARCS),Oracle Cloud Enterprise Data Management (EDM), Oracle Cloud Planning, and/or Hyperion Financial Management
- Bachelor's Degree (Finance or Accounting degree preferred) or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate’s Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 years work experience
- Experience leading a project and leading a project team of at least 5+ resources
- Demonstrated ability to clearly and effectively communicate with clients, document requirements, and articulate the value proposition and business case for finance solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead key requirement and design workshops with clients
- Proven ability to collaborate with client in an agile manner leveraging design thinking approaches
- Knowledge in Controllership processes including technical accounting (GAAP/IFRS standards), accounting operations, month end close, consolidations, and reporting
- Oracle Financial Close & Consolidation (FCC) certification
- MBA and/or CPA license
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the State of Colorado.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Jobs You May Like
Regional Manager - Solutions Engineering - West and Central
HashiCorp, United States - Arizona (Remote)