Cloud Solutions Architect/Sr Manager
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- At least 10 years of work experience with leading and performing as a Solution Architect in Leading IT Services Company/Industry
- Experienced in developing solutions for Application Support and System Integrations from requirements stemming out of RFP, RFI and/or client interactions
- Solution estimating experience across a wide range of technologies such as (SAP, Automation, Testing, etc.)
- Experience in leading large transformation deals or medium to large scale projects.
- Knowledge of industry trends, solutions, technologies in the individual’s chosen area
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong Analytical and computation skills
- Desirable to have certification in one of the Cloud Technologies (Google, AWS or Azure) and have managed solutioning deals involving Cloud
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.