Duck Creek Business Analyst
Accenture, Multiple Locations, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the elicitation of billing business requirements for implementation on a P&C platform such as Duck Creek
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in business consulting to Insurance (P&C) clients focused on operating model transformation, business process improvement, business capability uplift, etc. with deep knowledge of insurance billing processes, products, services, channels, functions and processes
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated ability to identify, shape, sell and lead management consulting work in the Insurance industry, working collaboratively with client leaders and teams
- Experience in Personal and Commercial Auto Insurance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- Duck Creek Technologies platform experience.
- Agile delivery experience
- Bilingual – French and English, an asset
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills and experience with facilitating client consultations
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong passion for serving Insurance clients in their effort to successfully transform their business
- Deep interest in and knowledge of emerging trends impacting/likely to impact insurers, distributors and customers
- Experience with Project team delivery
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity
At Accenture, inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and embedded in our core values. We are committed to creating a workforce where our people can feel comfortable, be themselves and contribute. Like Canada itself, Accenture employees represent a tremendous variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs, backgrounds and languages. We offer an inclusive environment regardless of personal characteristics such as ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or disability.
Requesting an Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Job candidates are not required to disclose any offence for which a pardon has been granted.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Manager, IT Cloud Services and Infrastructure
Brooks Running, US, Washington, Seattle, Corporate