Federal - Middleware/WebMethods Development Consultant
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor of Science (BS) OR Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree OR 4 years relevant SAP/Web Design experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Middleware/Process Integration/Application Programming Interface
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the system development life cycle covering all project phases of the system development life cycle
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with MS Office Suite
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Basic knowledge of the following:
- webMethods version 10.3 or higher
- webMethods Trading Networks
- my webMethods server (MWS)
- webMethods Designer
- Understanding of webMethods Integration server
- Understanding of UNIX file systems
- Protocols and network connectivity
- Experience working with SOAP/JSON protocols
- US Federal Government IT experience
- Exposure to Systems Life cycle Methodology (Waterfall/Agile)
- Prior IT Production Support experience
- Java development experience
- SAP experience
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.