Federal - Automation Technical Architect
Accenture, VA - Chantilly, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Experience with RPA software such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere or BluePrism
- Experience in scoping business requirements, identifying scope change and system impacts
- Progressive work experience in business analysis
- Experience in documenting requirements using Use Cases, Entity Relationship Diagrams, Process Decomposition Diagrams and Workflows
- U.S. Citizenship Required; No Dual Citizens
- Understanding of the use of Structured Analysis and Techniques to determine business requirements, assumptions and constraints
- Experience leading RPA engagements as a technical or solutions architect
- Certified UiPath Solutions Architect
- Knowledge of and experience with API based integrations
- Financial Services experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Software Engineer, Unity SDK
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL (HQ); Austin, TX; Sunnyvale, CA; Toronto, ON