Cyber Operation SPLUNK Security Consultant - Location Negotiable
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- 2+ years Splunk administration (Certified Splunk Administrator preferred)
- 2 or more of the following including SPLUNK (above)
- 2+ years of working with SIEM tools performing deployment, configuration, and maintaining operations, content development
- 2+ years working with security tool administration (e.g. firewalls, IDS, end-point protection, content filtering, IAM, DLP)
- 2+ years working with operational information security disciplines (e.g. incident response, security infrastructure management or monitoring services)
- Hands-on Splunk experience, inclusive of:
- Field extractions, tags, event types, alerts, lookups, and data models
- Experience creating, updating, and managing notable events
- Experience working in Incident Review
- Experience with creating robust reports, notable events
- Experience with Splunk Search Language
- Understand dashboards and data collection
- Experience with Splunk premium apps such as Splunk ES, Cloud or ITSI
- Statistical and analytical modeling experience
- Custom use case and content development experience
- Deep understanding and proven experience in Cyber Security Operations (Monitoring, Detection, Incident Response, Forensics)
- Project and delivery management experience
- RFP/RFI Response Knowledge (ability to work and support proposal efforts)
- Cyber Security experience in complex global enterprise and or Govt. environment a plus
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.