HR Transformation Manager
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here’s what you need:
- At least 5 years’ working as a consulting practitioner
- At least 3 years’ of HCM experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree
Bonus points if:
- You’ve got at least 5 years’ experience working in consulting on HCM and related technologies
- You’ve got at least 5 years’ experience in 3 or more of the following areas:
- HR Transformation
- HR IT Strategy
- HR Operational Model Design
- You know how to design and roll out projects using HR Enterprise Resource Planning tools like Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft, ServiceNow
- You’re familiar with digital tools like HR Automation, Future Workforce Design and Analytics
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos