Data Science Senior Manager
Accenture, Multiple Locations, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
What We’re Looking For
• Extensive experience engaging with client senior leadership on complex business problems
• Expertise developing solution offerings and communicating findings to executive audiences
• Well versed with managing data science teams and engagements, and providing technical leadership
• Extensive experience embracing challenges with cloud, data, analytics and AI/ML lifecycle in enterprise setting
• 8+ years of consulting experience or relevant industry experience with proven track record of making significant client impact and value creation
Bonus Point If
• Graduate degree in data science or related disciplines: e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering and Physics
• Ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment, working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• A blend of data science capability, industry and consulting expertise
• High initiative and a desire/ability to persist through obstacles/ambiguity
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate findings, concepts and ideas
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one