ABM Accenture Rooms Manager
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 7 years experience, with 5 years of that comprised of technical and/or digital marketing specialization: Sales enablement, CRM, account management, and people management. Professional services or business-to-business marketing experience a big plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration preferred. Master’s degree a plus.
- Broad understanding of the global business marketplace and knowledge of Accenture’s areas of business and overall business strategy.
- Demonstrated skills in digital marketing and analytics across web & mobile.
- Successful track record of mentoring and leading direct reports.
- Ability to influence diverse stakeholders by demonstrating knowledge and becoming a trusted advisor.
- CRM experience with Salesforce or similar tools.
- Experience with sales enablement, account management, and community management.
- Ability to understand and interpret data – solve problems and distill data into actionable recommendations.
- Track record of proven and measurable results.
- Experience with business-to-business marketing a plus.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Preferred experience: Experience with Web site personalization and/ or optimization tools, including: Adobe Target (or another A/B testing platform), Adobe Audience Manager (or another DMP,) Marketo, as well as CRM experience with Salesforce or similar, and Adobe Analytics. OneTrust cookie consent tool a plus.
- Experience leveraging 1st and 3rd party data sources to deliver personalized digital campaigns and experiences
- Intellectual and analytical curiosity – initiative to dig into the “why” of various results.
- Ability to operate with a high level of energy, autonomy, commitment and enthusiasm to take on a complex, challenging role in a dynamic organization.
- Strong communication, presentation, and critical thinking skills. Ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines. Strong organization skills.
- Comfortable working with colleagues in various geographic locations, demonstrated ability to be effective in virtual working environments.
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
See jobs at Bluecore