• Experience across a range of information and cyber security domains with experience in the following:
o Accreditation and Authorization and User Activity Monitoring.
o Developing and implementing System Security Plans (SSP).
• Extensive knowledge of information system security policies and risk management framework.
• Experience with accreditation management system.
• Strong understanding of information security architecture and engineering principles across multiple security domains (network, data, cloud, application, system security, etc.).
• US citizenship required, Dual citizens not eligible
Bonus points if you have:
• Secure Application Development (e.g. SecDevOps) and/or Cloud implementations (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform).
• Performing or leading system analysis, system audits, system monitoring, security control assessment/testing (or ST&E), risk management, and incident response.
Applicants for employment in the US must have
work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a
visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and
Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without
regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry,
disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any
other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose
sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring
Accenture Federal Services is committed to
providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a
client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for
An active security clearance or the ability to
obtain one may be required for this role.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you
watch classes taught by their top employees.