SAP SCM Specialist MM/QM
Accenture, Quebec - Montreal, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Minimum 2 years of SAP implementation or transformation experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in SAP MM, including integration with other modules like SAP WM/QM
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant project or support experience
- Must be fully fluent in French and English
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- You know everything there is to know about SAP Supply Chain Management processes
- You have strong communication skills which include the ability to communicate complex technical subjects to the business in an easy-to-understand manner, both verbally and written
- You can grasp a solution, talk about its business objective, and configure the solution and tools
- You’re an ace at managing and delivering projects
- You’re great at working creatively in a problem-solving environment
is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of
services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations,
with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched
experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries —
powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent
Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120
countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their
performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.