Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Salesforce development
- At least 2 years of experience in custom development using APEX or Visualforce / Lightning
- Hands on experience with Flows and Process builder, ability to articulate on bulk triggers
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs
- At least one of the following Salesforce certifications: Administrator, Platform App Builder, Platform Developer I
- Vlocity certifications will be considered as an advantage.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with multiple Salesforce clouds such as service cloud, sales cloud and/or marketing cloud as well as industry solutions
- Knowledge of Apex Data Loader and Salesforce DX
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price
Jobs You May Like
Associate Director, Drug Product, Manufacturing Sciences & Tec...
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States