SAP Supply Chain Consultant
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum 2 years of user experience in driving Supply Chain business changes and hands-on SAP User experience
- Have led business transformation or significant process improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Bonus Points If:
- Participated or Lead a Supply Chain Management project
- Participated or Lead a workstream as part of a project-based, design and build SAP Supply Chain Management capabilities
- 1 or more full-cycle implementation/experience with design, configuration of applications and overall project delivery using either of these Module: Production Planning (SAP PP), Plant Maintenance (SAP PM), Materials Management (SAP MM), Integrated Business Planning
- You’ve got 2+ years of experience with SAP Supply Chain capabilities (e.g.; SAP eWM, SAP TM, SAP Ariba, SAP IBP)
- You’ve earned SAP S/4 Certifications
- You have SAP S/4 HANA experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Software that predicts technology trends.