Wealth Management Consulting Senior Manager
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Broad and deep knowledge of North American wealth landscape, with an understanding of key trends and of who is at the forefront in driving these.
- Experienced in delivery of a wide range of wealth solutions, across front, middle and back office
- Minimum 7+ years of FS experience with specialization in Wealth Management
- Minimum 5+ years of program management experience on large scale programs
- Working knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Proven track record successful of engagement delivery within the FS industry
- Ability to travel up to 100 %
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong client relationship development and client management skills
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Experience contributing to new business development opportunities
- Experience working with onshore and offshore delivery teams
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos