Data Protection Consultant
Accenture, CA - San Francisco, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with DLP, DRM, Data Encryption & Masking experience with at least one of the following vendors SecureDataVoltage, Vormetric, Informatics, Titus, CipherCloud, Symantec DLP Information Protection, Websense DSS, Digital Guardian, McAfee, BigID, Ionic, and GigaTrust
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with data protection or information security technology experience
- Security professional certification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIPP or ISO 27001
- Recognized technical certification such as Symantec CSP in Data Protection, Certified McAfee Security Specialist CMSS DLP Focus, Websense Data Security Suite DSS Professional, or Informatica Certified Specialist or Expert
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.