Federal - MuleSoft Architect
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here's what you need:
- Minimum 4 years experience with implementing API Management solutions using the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Minimum 4 years experience with building integrations that connect with one or more on-premise/SaaS packaged COTS solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile
- Minimum 4 experience with setting up and configuring on-premise/cloud-based infrastructures, SDLC pipelines, and deployments/configurations
- Minimum 3 years experience with Integration Architecture concepts and patterns, including Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture, Batch Integration, RESTful JSON services, etc.
- Experience leading technical teams
- Must have MuleSoft Certified Developer certification
US Citizenship required; dual citizens not eligible
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Salesforce Connector
- Experience with High-Availability, Fault-Tolerance, Performance Testing and Tuning parameters
- Experience creating an automated CI/CD build pipeline using tools such as Maven and Jenkins
- Experience with load testing tools such as JMeter
Computer Science / Engineering Degree
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!