Client Financial Management Analyst
Accenture, Ontario - Mississauga, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Within Client Financial Management, we recruit well-rounded candidates who perform well academically while being actively engaged on-campus and/or professionally. We are looking for self-motivated individuals with an intellectual curiosity and an entrepreneurial spirit, who can build relationships, lead others and who aren’t afraid to question the norm, challenge the status quo and offer new approaches. Candidates should be interested in and passionate about how finance can drive business outcomes.
You’ll need to have or be expecting a:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Finance, Accounting, or other comparable business major
- 9 credit hours of Accounting and/or Finance
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0 out of 4
Set yourself apart by demonstrating the following attributes:
- Excellent communication (written & oral), interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Good knowledge of U.S. GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley
- Strong Excel skills, including an understanding of Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP/SUMIF functions
- Experience performing budgeting and forecasting functions
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid