Cloud Security Consultant - Location Negotiable
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Minimum of 2 years hands on experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Microsoft Azure Services Architecture or Security
- Minimum of 2 years of server, application and network security hardening experience (e.g., design, recommend and implement security hardening technical controls)
- Minimum of 1 year managing projects using a standardized set of project management principles
- Minimum of 2 years of technical writing and report generation
- Must be able to travel 80% - Monday – Thursday post Covid
- Minimum 1 year of Conceptual knowledge of the following regulations: PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, GLBA, FISMA
- Minimum 1 year of Programming of one or more of the following, C# w/ .NET & .NET Core, Python • Java • C • SQL • PHP • Frontend languages & APIs • Bash
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- Experience with cloud data protection (gateway or aaS) for IaaS, PaaS or SaaS.
Experience with cloud based identity and access management (hosted or aaS) for IaaS, PaaS or SaaS.
- Experience with cloud based Firewall and experience with cloud logging, monitoring, analytics or big data.
- Certifications in AWS
- Experience working SecaaS, Cloud Security or Third Party / Cloud Security Assessments
Experience with Cloud Security vendors in the IAM, Data Protection, Monitoring and IaaS provider specific space
Industry recognized certification in security (e.g., CISSP, CCSK,CISA, CISM, CEH, etc.)
Experience in Identity and Access Management
Experience in Infrastructure Security
Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
Experience with application development
- Experience with integrity monitoring systems
- Experience with Openstack is a plus
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
The social news and entertainment company.