SAP Analytics Manager
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here’s What You Need
- Minimum 5 years of SAP project experience
- Minimum 4 years of BI and Analytics, data warehousing and database concepts experience
- Experience with SAP HANA S/4 (CDS Views), SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP BW/4HANA / S/4HANA
- Implementation experience with SAP Smart Data Integration (SDI), Smart Data Quality (SDQ) or SAP BODS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Bonus Points If:
- Full lifecycle project implementation experience with SAP HANA SQL and/or SAP S/4 HANA
- Client facing consulting experience
- Experience with data integration from multiple source systems
- SAP Predictive Analytics
- SAP HANA Vora and SAP Smart Data Access
- Experience with database development using Big Data/Cloud technology (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Design expertise in using HANA specific UI tools – Fiori, Web UI, SAP
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Jobs You May Like
Principal Software Engineer, Risk and Fraud (San Francisco or ...
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California