Data Architecture Manager
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here’s what you need:
- A minimum of 5 years in a role that discovered captures the current state of the system, encompassing processes such as data discovery, profiling, inventories.
- A minimum of 5 years that defined the data architecture for Master data management with expert level knowledge on- At least one popular MDM Platform (Informatica, Reltio, Stibo, IBM)
- Data Layers (e.g. raw, curated)
- Integration design (e.g. APIs), ETL (Extract, Transform & Load), velocity (e.g. streaming) – Informatica, Snaplogic, Boomi etc.
- Data architecture design patterns
- A minimum of 5 years that defined the data architecture for cloud native data management with focus to- (Business) Data Definitions & Metadata
- Reference Data Management
- Master Data Management (core & critical business data entities)
- Data Lineage
- A minimum of 5 years experience in- Data Storage Tools & Techniques
- Data Archiving Patterns & Techniques
- Cloud Backup Architecture and Design
- Data Warehouse Tools
- Data Conversion & Migration
- Master Data Management
- Metadata Management
- Data Management and Integration
- Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Data Modeling Techniques and Methodologies
- Database Management
- Database Technical Design and Build
- Extract Transform & Load (ETL) Tools
- Cloud Data Architecture
- Data Architecture Principles
- SAS DataFlux ETL Tools
- Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
- Data Processes
- Data Architecture Principles
- Data Architecture Estimation
Bonus Points if:
- Expertise in using Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Pig, Hive technologies, Data Ingestion in Data Lake, Data Storage on key Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP), Redshift, Data Retrieval on Big Data platforms and Interfacing Data Science and Data Visualization tools on Big Data platforms
- Experience in Data Modeling, Big Data Platforms (e.g. Cloudera, Hortonworks, AWS, Talend, etc.), Data Migration and Quality (using ETL e.g Informatica), MySQL/NoSQL, CQRS Event Sourcing
- working as a consultant or directly with clients
- in a role that had taken ownership of the data assets for the organization to provide users with high-quality data that is accessible in a consistent manner.
- performing ad-hoc Data extraction and archival; Managing Data life-cycle
- facilitating Data cleansing and enrichment through data de-duplication and construction
- Defining the policies & standards for cloud native data management for structured, semi- and unstructured data us in a role that defined the data architecture for cloud native data management with focus to
- Business process flows to support data sourcing & lineage
- Data Modelling methodologies & tools
- Reference Architectures in a role that defined, the data management vision & strategies, managing the change journey and/or playing serving as the “architect” to design and scale end to end data management with special focus to
- Data Quality Rules & KPIs
- Automated Data Cleansing (e.g. use of AI / ML)
- Compliance Rules & KPIs
- Data democratization
- Data security
- Compliance & security policies for data access, use & integration
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.