Senior Front End Developer
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience working on Frontend development (Preferbly in Angular)
- Must have 3+ years of expreince with Angular
- 2+ years of experince with Springboot
5+ years of working knowledge with:
- React, Angular, Git, Jenkins and CI/CD server
- Must be eligible for enhanced reliability security clearance
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced production deadline-driven environment both internal and client facing
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s a plus) in Computer Science or equivalent experience
2 - 4 years of experience with:
- Responsive Design methodologies and techniques
- CSS Preprocessors (LESS or SASS)
3+ years of working knowledge with:
- Zeplin, Sketch, Adobe XD
- Experience using Agile methodologies for developing applications
- Experience in creating project estimates, defining scope requirements, and structuring projects
- Ability to solve complex development problems and produce the highest quality code while striving to push the technical boundaries of online applications
- Ability to work quickly while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy while adhering to W3C and accessibility guidelines
- You’re excited by the prospect of learning a new technologies as needed. You’ve used or are interested in learning about backend development with Java and Spring
- Cloud certifications with any major cloud provider: Google, AWS or AZURE for Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
The social news and entertainment company.