Technology Architect, Financial Services
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- 12+ years of experience in software/technology, mostly customer facing
- 12+ years of experience in Application/Infrastructure architecture, Software Development, DevOps, software engineering
- 10+ years design/implementation/consulting experience with Enterprise applications
- 10 years minimum of Integrations Patterns and Architecture experience
- 10 Years minimum of Application Architect experience
- 5 years minimum of Microservices architecture patterns
- 5 years minimum experience around cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure) application development and migration
- 5 years minimum experience in PaaS platforms like Pivotal and or RedHat
- 5 years minimum experience in Database and Data Architecture
- Experienced in Data Warehouse and Data Lake technologies and concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
- Familiarity with common enterprise services (Directory Services) and frameworks (ITIL, Zachman, TOGAF, etc.)
- Experienced in standard JEE or .NET, Integration pattern and DevOps
- Experience designing and developing system and process based solutions
- Able to set the standards and guidelines of the software delivery life cycle.
- Mentor and lead the team on the technical direction for implementation and support.
- Experienced with Agile Scrum methodologies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate’s Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 year work experience.
- Any associate level certification in Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Certified in Agile methodologies and or DevOps
- Experience in the Financial Services industry, specifically Insurance and Capital Markets.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- History of successful technical sales consulting and architecture engagements with large-scale customers or enterprises
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $125,000 - $207,399 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Sweat in good company