Marketing Transformation Senior Manager
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum of 10 years of marketing / marketing operations experience with integrated CRM, direct-response and/or data-driven marketing with/for B2C, B2B or B2B2C organizations
- Minimum of 8+ years in a leadership capacity defining strategies and plans that improve and grow business outcomes
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience consulting, as a marketing strategist or defining process and organizational design solutions in a business environment
- Minimum of 5+ years + experience working within a digital business or digital agency
- Minimum of 10 years of professional services in digital business, and digital marketing consulting to include developing large-scale strategy for global solutions for Fortune 500 clients, including requirements definition and implementation
- Minimum of 10 years of client facing experience with demonstrated experience as a pro-active leader
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Bonus points if:
Core management consulting skills including:
- Strategic skills: strong critical thinker, ability to identify opportunities and architect solutions, and clearly communicate strategic ideas in a clear, simple manner
- Subject matter expert in integrated marketing operations and processes with expertise in designing and understanding nuances of data-driven multichannel relationship marketing organizations that cross web, mobile, social, email, and traditional direct marketing channels
- Experience leading and facilitating working sessions, workshops, business development efforts and constructing long term plans for how we develop marketing operating model capabilities and services
- Direct customer interaction, as well as work closely with sales, marketing and operations personnel. Key component of the sales process, acting in the role of experts -- listening to the needs of the customer and transforming it into a solution
- Proven experience architecting, implementing and managing organizational change
- Experience and knowledge of organizational design principles and strategy and architecting and implementing organizational change
- Experience designing, developing and implementing marketing process and rolling out new organizational capabilities / teams to generate improved business results
- Experience of key business performance metrics and KPIs. Knowledge of digital marketing best practices
- Proven track record of growing revenue streams within/at global large-enterprise organizations; experience as part of a business development team
- Ability to establish and grow long term trusted client relationships over time. Being the” go to “person whom the client trusts
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Willingness to learn new things, innovate and grow
- Able to collaborate across disciplines, teams and organizational lines
- Understanding of CRM strategic concepts and services
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Executive & Digital Leadership Workshop facilitation
- Run end-to-end digital sales cycles.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $125,000 - $207,399 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
The best bed for better sleep