Cloud Change Practitioner
Accenture, Multiple Locations, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here is what we need
A minimum of 3+ years of combined experience in the following:
- Working as a Consulting Practitioner
- Cloud/Digital Adoption or Transformation
- Complex Enterprise Change
- Workforce Transformation
- Relationship Building (clients, ecosystem partners, account leaders, functional leaders, and others)
- Experience with major cloud providers/technologies such as Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and/or Google Cloud Platform
Bonus Points If
You have experience in any of the following areas:
- Working in a Cloud/Digital Native environment
- Advanced knowledge of Cloud Computing, devsecops/devops, and agile
- You have a Cloud Certification from AWS, Google, Microsoft, or Alibaba
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.