MES MOM & Automation Manager
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or another related discipline along with
- 5 + years’ experience in controls engineering within a manufacturing environment.
- Possess basic understanding of plant processes in both Process and Discrete Manufacturing Industries to assist with the conceptual design of process control strategies for process modifications and plant expansions.
- Experience in automation system design, software integration, development, commissioning, validation, and start-up
- Hands on experience with PLC/HMI/SCADA/DCS systems (Rockwell, Schneider, Siemens, AVEVA, Ignition) and control system architecture
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid passport and ability to travel within Canada, the US and internationally
- Eligibility for a TN work permit
Bonus points if:
- Experience in software development using Microsoft tools, GitHub, Azure DevOps, C#, SQL Server and Python
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients on a wide range of functional and technical project aspects
- Mastery of problem analysis and problem solving techniques
- Proven history of successful project delivery as a self-starter or within a team environment
- General understanding of typical engineering deliverables
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!