Cloud Change & Op Model Senior Manager
Accenture, Multiple Locations, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here is what we need
A minimum of 8+ years of combined experience in the following:
- Working as a Consulting Practitioner
- Change/Business Readiness
- Cloud/Digital Adoption or Transformation
- Complex Enterprise Change
- Workforce Transformation
- Talent & New Skilling
- Culture Change
- Relationship Building (clients, ecosystem partners, account leaders, functional leaders, and others)
- Experience with major cloud providers/technologies such as Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and/or Google Cloud Platform
Bonus Points If
You have experience in any of the following areas:
- Future Skills and Assessments
- Working in a Cloud/Digital Native environment
- Advanced knowledge of Cloud Computing, devsecops/devops, and agile
- Product based operating models
- You have a Cloud Certification from AWS, Google, Microsoft, or Alibaba
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos