Core Banking Consultant
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
What You Need:
- 3+ years relevant experience in management or technology consulting with broad experience in engagement management, and business development, and/or 4+ years of equivalent in the commercial banking industry (if OK with just industry)
- + years banking credit, payments, or digital banking operations project experience and expertise, along with corresponding banking systems.
- A Bachelor's degree
Bonus Points If:
- You’ve got an advanced degree or financial industry certification
- Banking systems certification (nCino, etc)
- You have led or managed a banking transformation
- You have good communication (written and oral) and people skills
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
The leading leasing, marketing, and asset management platform taking commercial real estate businesses online.