Accenture, Multiple Locations, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here’s What You Need:
- 7+ years relevant experience in management or technology consulting with broad experience in engagement management, and business development
- 5+ years banking credit, payments, or digital banking operations experience and expertise, along with corresponding banking systems.
- Experience leading a team and managing resources
- A Bachelor's degree
Bonus Points If:
- You’ve got an advanced degree or financial industry certification
- Banking systems certifications
- You’ve got experience in sales and delivering banking projects on time
- Must be willing to travel up to 100%
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one