Oracle HCM Cloud Payroll Consultant
Accenture, Multiple Locations, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Lead all workshops (Process, design, configuration, test and validate) and act as lead for Oracle HCM payroll module.
- Advise on best practice, map business processes to delivered functionality, document requirements, configure application functionality, and assist with testing.
- Experience on designing, testing Reports, Interfaces and conversions
- Development of test scripts, testing scenarios, and execution
- Demonstrated experience in understanding of general module functionality for Payroll
- Understanding of project implementation methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid Agile)
- At least 2 full life cycle of implementation of Oracle HCM Cloud for end to end Payroll module.
- Bilingual – French and English preferred
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Beautiful event websites