Industry X, Senior Manager (Mining)
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here’s what you Need:
• 10+ years’ experience in downstream Energy Industry (Mining, Oil/Gas, Chemicals, Paper/Pulp, Natural Resources) focused on maintenance, reliability, and operational excellence, driving large scale improvement programs
• 10+ years of experience consulting, as a strategist or defining process and organizational design solutions
• Proven experience in digital asset management Software Systems especially in OSI PI, SAP PM/MM, Maximo, Aspen, PTC, Primavera, Prometheus, GE Predix, Bentley, NRX Asset Hub etc.
• Experience in Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), connected assets, cloud solutions, data analytics, automation and control etc.
• BS/MBA in engineering or other technical discipline
Bonus points if:
• Deep expertise in Preventive Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, RCM, FMEA, Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
• Background in Maintenance Management, MRO Inventory Management and/or Reliability Engineering; M&R best practices, root cause analysis, criticality analysis and lifecycle management
• Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP), and/or Risk Based Inspection Professional (API 580) preferred
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
The leading leasing, marketing, and asset management platform taking commercial real estate businesses online.